07/06/2012

Welcome to my Den

Hey! Bonjour! Hola! Howdy! S'up! I could go on all day Lol. Anyway, Hi and welcome to my Den. I'm Super Gamer on Poptropica but known as Misha around the Internet. Well the websites I go on. Anywhoo. I'm an English Muslim and a very hyperactive girl. I'm branded as a geek but who cares they're just labels. Sorry I go off to my own little world sometimes. Anyway this is me on poptropica:
My Signature Look
So this blog is gonna be about different things! As well as keeping up with Poptropica, I'll be giving you guys the latest info about music, TV, movies ect. Before I let you run loose in my den here are just a few facts about moi:
Name: Call me Misha
Age: 14
Country: England (My location doesn't get deeper than that)
Favourite Colour: Purple
Favourite Drink: Rubicon Passion Fruit
Languages I can speak: English, Spanish, French and Persian.
Umm dunno what else to say. As you can tell from my profile I'm bad at intros. So have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love it! Cant wait to see this blog grow even more Misha! So far, Im lovin it!

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth