08/06/2012

Poptropolis Games/Olympics

First of all lemme start off with: Well I know this is a quite late announcement but it fits in with my other topic so oh well. Anywhoo..In a weeks time Poptropolis games is gonna be available for everyone! Including me. So report back to here in a weeks time and you can see pictures of my adventures ect. Oh and Wildfire forever. And another thing even if you're not a member you can play the demo. I just choose not to. Keeping it a surprise. Now from the online Olympics to the real Olympics. Yes this year the Olympics are held in *trumpet plays* London the Capital of England!! *starts dancing* Sorry just so happy that it's in my country! Anyway on the 27th of July the Olympics will begin!!! Millions of people around the world will tune in to watch all five continents unite in the biggest sporting event of the world. But this isn't the first Olympics game. It all started in 776BC in Athens. That was the first recorded Olympic game. Then in 393AD the games where abandoned!
Oh yes the shock! The horror! They didn't happen again for about 1500 years! Now if you think that was shocking. There was bad news for both the boys and the girls
Girls: Were banned from the Olympics. Both participating and watching
Boys: Their Clothes were banned. Yep..the played naked. *>.<*
Also then only Athens were in the Olympics. Thousands of years on and it is now a ceremony of 5 continents joined by sports. *coughs* Sorry about the History lesson...again. I forgot to mention I love history..

On another note I'd like to thank Red Wing. My first follower and my supporter through-out the process of making and promoting my Blog. Although I have thanked you before. Thank you Red Wing! *applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth