14/06/2012

Poptropolis Games for all!

You may remember me talking about Poptropolis games last week and I promised to give you guys details of my adventure and I have kept my promise. Here's my story:
It all started when I felt a rumble, land creeping above the sea, it looked so old but it was beautiful at the same time. Poptropolis Island was born. This is how it looked.
I then was told to choose a tribe. There were 8 to choose from. After thinking hard I came to a conclusion that I wanted to be part of the Wildfire tribe
Representing Wildfire.
So that was it, my quest had begun. Super Gamer, representive for Wildfire was going to join the Poptropolis games. Wish me luck. I went and had a chat with a man, I think he was the presenter. He was asking if I was ready to show the other tribes what I got and actually join. Bring it on! There were nine events. Here are the different events:
Different events.
If you can't see them they are: Archery, Diving, Hurdles, Javelin, Long Jump, Pole volt, Power Lifting, Shot Put and Triple Jump. I started off with Archery. I did quite well but I didn't become 1st. Then I tried out Diving. At first I didn't get it but with a few practises I was well under way. I wanted to do it for real. I did and guess what? I won that event! I was awarded with this picture.
Woo! Look at me go. Super Gamer the Super Diver! I was proud. I thought I would do rubbish but I didn't so that's good. Hmm I thought to myself, I might do hurdles next. This time I was going to have a strategy. First I did a few practises. The first one was just to see what it was going to be like. The second was to count the amount of hurdles but I lost my number half-way through *face palm* So I tried one more time and found out there were 27 hurdles. I then used maths to deduct that approx. a quarter of 27 is 7. Luckily in the same round I only knocked over 3, so I felt ready..let's just say I didn't exactly win. My next event was javelin, and I won! Yay! *cheering* I was awarded with this photograph. (Don't I look determined?)
Then I went on to long jump. I didn't succeed. All my practising went down the drain hole. They gave me a picture anyway.




Anyway more than halfway of the games done and my score was looking alright. 2 wins and the rest were like 4/5. I was proud. But it wasn't over yet. I still had a little bit to go. "Lemme try Pole Volt!" I ran up to the man and chose pole volt. I had three trys and on my first I did well. I got 49.9 which in the end was the highest so I won! Again! Again! But they didn't give me a Piccy. :(. Power Lifting was next. I'd rather not talk about that. My mouse let me down. *squeaks* Not that type of mouse! Anywhoo...on to shot put. I became 4th. Could do better but I was proud. With one game left I checked the overall scores. I was second with Pathfinders 1st. I wasn't going to let the last game get the better of me. It was triple jump..I was sure I could do it. My first go was okay and my last was rubbish but it was my second that gained me my victory! I then checked the scores again and I had won overall! Yippee!
Who's the winner?
Audience: SUPER GAMER! WILDFIRE FOREVER!
I was also given an official picture!
So that was my adventure. I had fun and won in my first go which I feel surprised about. What was your favourite event? I really liked Javelin and Triple Jump of course, that's what gave me my victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth