08/06/2012

Poet.

You might not know it, but I am a poet..So I want to share some of my most...moving poems with you all. (I know, I know, I'm sounding boring so far, first history then poetry but trust me I'm fun!) Plus poetry is made to express your emotions in words and song. So here is my first one *coughs*:

Cruel LoveI perched myself upon my bed
Tears streaming from my eyes
I trembled as I bit my lip
Taking in your lies.

Tonight was the day I found out
You didn't love me the same
To you I was nothing but,
A boring, tiring game.

You loved another girl,
kept her a secret from me,
played me along the whole time
once you told me you thought you set me free

But now I'm in a world of pain,
where happiness will never thrive,
and very soon because of you,
I will not be alive.

As the clock strikes 12, from the cabinet.
I will pick up a knife.
I'll stab myself in the stomach
Just remember it was your fault I
took my own life.

As you can tell it's about heartbreak and tears, but some people really do go other the edge..*sniffs*

*takes tissue and wipes tears*
Okay so now my second poem:
Night.The sun is setting
The light is fading
Night has come.

Everyone sleeps
but I'm awake
Feeling so alive.

I should be asleep
but I'd rather stay up
and watch the moon and the stars.

The dark blue skies
the slightly grey clouds
to me they are beautiful

The world is silent
apart from the brief
sounds of bikes and cars

So peaceful
yet so threatening
my favourite time of the day

and not because I get to
sleep and rest but because I can
experience life in a whole new way.     

Now this isn't exactly a moving poem but it is my own interpretation of how Nights are to me.

Now on to my final poem (It is quite long but it's worth it):
Growing up.You have just been born,
you're experiencing a new land
You're so delicate and small
Your mum holds you in her hands.

You have just become one,
You're beginning to crawl,
Even though you have grown,
you are still really small.

It's your second birthday,
Now you're starting to talk,
And with the help of your mum,
You're learning to walk.

You're old enough to start nursery,
As you become four,
Everything is changing for you,
but there still is more.

Seven candles on your cake,
you're even older now
Your mum is looking at you
thinking "That's my daughter wow"

Now that you're a teen
you think of make-up, boys and hair.
You spend hours on how you look,
gettin ready and choosing what to wear.

You are now going to uni
as you are 18
you are still exploring life
so many things you haven't done or seen.

As you get to your mid-20's
A man goes on down on one knee
your eyes sparkle as he asks you
"Will you marry me?"

It's now time for your wedding
The happiest day of your life,
In front of friends and family
you will become a wife.

Two years has past since then
Your tummy begins to grow
There is a baby inside of it
You're having a child of your own.

9 months have past
you're in the hospital,
you've finally given birth,
your baby is so delicate and small

You watch it grow up,
living your happy life,
reminding yourself of childhood memories
and how you became a mother and a wife.

You are know middle aged,
the number of children you have is three
They are all so cute- Bless them
your heart feels with glee.

You are now in your 50's
and you are now a grandma
since the day you were born
you have come so far.

You are now resting,
all your friends and family cry,
as before you go to heaven,
they all say goodbye.     

So those are my top three poems. Comment below which ones were your fav!

On another note I'd like to thank My BFF Nessy who, like Red Wing, has helped me promote my blog while sticking with me every step of the way. If it wasn't for her my blog would have been a disaster so everybody put your hands together for Nessy! *applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth