11/06/2012

New Gadgets

If you haven't realised, I have a few new gadgets on my blog:

  •  +1 button. If you really like my blog, click the +1 button and recommend it on your Google+ Profile
  • Translator. So people around the globe can read this if English is not their first language.
  • Games: I have now also put "Wild wild Taxi" at the bottom of the page!
  • A new logo. You have all probably noticed that, it being big and right at the top.
I am hoping to start my own chatroom as well but I first need to learn how to. However I will update you when I get it.

I also have 3 new followers! Thank you Little Owl, Tewi Inaba and icyrock25ny! x

I now this is quite a short post but it is just a little update. See you guys soon, in the mean time you can play games, recommend my blog and read through my older posts if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth