28/06/2012

History of the Week!! --Henry VIII

Hello and welcome to the 1st edition of History of the week!! *audince cheers* This week is about King Henry VIII. Here are some fun facts you should know about him before he comes on stage!

  • He is extremely over weight. (He never ate any vegetables)
  • He had 6 wives. He divorced two, killed two, one died at childbirth and one survived.
  • He always wanted a son
  • The wife he liked the most: Jane Seymor was the one who died at childbirth. He liked her the most because she gave him a son. She was the 3rd Wife
  • The first two gave him daughters and the other 3 gave him none.
  • He had 3 kids: Mary, Elizabeth and Edward
We are now going to welcome him on stage. The one, the only KING HENRY VIII!!! *He enters*

Host: King Henry What a pleasure to meet you take a seat.
Henry VIII: Thank you. *sits* Do be quick I'm watching my friend Sir Thomas Moore being exacuted at 6:00. (FUN FACT- Henry VIII watched the exacuation of his friend and advisor)
Host: *laughs* Good Joke. Now the topic we are most intrested in Henry..
HVIII: KING Henry
Host: Sorry. Now the topic we are most intrested in King Henry is your love life.
HVIII: Ah my six wives I assume? Yes everyone talks about them. Anne Boylen this and Cathrine Parr that. (FUN FACT- They're names were: Cathrine of Aaragon, Anne Boylen, Jane Seymor, Anne of Cleves, Cathrine Howard and Cathrine Parr [In that order]
Host: Yes them. Anyway why did you exacute your 2nd and 5th wife.
HVIII: Ahh Anne Boylen. *shakes head* She flirted with other men like I flirted with other women.
Host: Your point?
HVIII: I'm the KING. I can flirt with anyone I want!
Host: Hmm okay sorry. *says in head piece* Code red got an angry fat king guys..
HVIII: I heard that!
Host: I'm sorry but that's all we got time for this week.
HVIII: Good Thomas Moore here I come!! And then off you go...to hell!!
Host: *laughs nervously*
HVIII: Actually He'll probably go heaven. Anyway Bye!

Host: Sorry that ended quickly and we didn't get to talk to him for long. He was getting angry. Anyway If you have any questions comment below and I'll try and slip in another mini interview with him. Also Queen Victoria is here next week. So any questions comment below again! We will now leave on a song about Henry VIII.

And this is what he actually looked like:


1 comment:

  1. WOW! Good job, girl! Interesting and fun to read!

    I was never a history fanatic....gotta catch up :p

    ReplyDelete

Respect The Planet Earth