09/06/2012

100 Views and another follower

I just came on to see I had 115 views!!! In just Three days of being active I have made it into the three digits, BUT I couldn't have done it without all of you! So I wanna say:
Lets hope many more people come and visit. Once you come on here, tell your friends, your family or anyone you know and remember to give me ideas on the suggestions page. But once again Thanks. I thought my blog would be a disaster but seeing this amount of views in such little time, I think it's going well. I know I've already said it twice but Thanks.

On another note, we have another Follower!!!! Thanks Petpet123!!! She is also another friend who helped me out with my blog. So put your hands together for Petpet! *applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respect The Planet Earth